Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Always scary to ship

After working all these months on That Monsters Game, it is now time to see what really the public will think of it. I find this always scary and my mind starts asking the usual questions. What if the reviewers will not like the game? What if the marketing doesn't work and no one notices the game in the sea of games that is available on the app store? What if apple rejects the game for some reason? Will people find a lot of bugs? Should I have implemented X? bla bla bla



Perfection does not exist especially in software. There is only one way to find out what will happen next. Just hit submit and then we'll soon know. One thing is for sure. Whatever happens, it doesn't stop here :)

While Apple are reviewing the game, I've got a lot of stuff to do. I've already got a list of future updates to do, but before that I need to finish off the video trailer and other marketing related stuff.

Bring it on!

That Monsters Game will be out on July 18th!

No comments: